The theme of this year’s TechNet Cyber was “The Urgency ...
GEOINT 2023 is the largest annual gathering of geospatial intelligence professionals in the nation. Put on by USGIF, this year’s theme, “From Maps to Metaverse,” reflected the focus on embracing technology beyond traditional geospatial intelligence practice.
“Innovation in Government” was recorded at the GEOINT Symposium. Join us for insightful interviews with government and industry leaders as we explore the world of geospatial intelligence, discuss collaboration, data accessibility, and national security challenges. Don’t miss this informative series showcasing innovation in the government sector.
Presented by Carahsoft
Featured on the program:
- Col Molly Solsbury, Commander, 513th Intel Brigade, U.S. Army
- EP Mathew, Deputy CIO, DIA
- Pete Muend, Director, Commercial Systems Program Office (CSPO), NRO
- Nikki Markiel, Senior GEOINT Authority for Geomatics, NGA
- Cristy Monoco, VP, Programs, USGIF
- Lacey Wean, Director – Geospatial, Carahsoft
- Olivia Koski, Solution Engineer, Orbital Insight
- Craig Bowman, Sr. Director – Federal, VMware]
- Abe Usher, Co-CEO, Black Cape
- Chris Tinkham, Regional Sales Manager Observability, Splunk
A Fed Gov Today Production